SOUTH KOREAN PASSPORT
buy south-korean-fake passport for near me When you decide to travel abroad, chances are that you need to obtain a South Korean passport. Getting a South Korean passport is not a difficult task, although you must pay attention to details. You need a few documents at hand, to fill in an application, but you also must submit a set of 2 passport photos. iVisa Photos cannot do much about the required documents and the application form, but we can help you get your pictures from home. That way, you do not have to go to a professional photo studio.
We also recommend that you take a look at iVisa Photos. The citizens of South Korea are eligible for several electronic visas, and if you qualify for one for your next trip, iVisa can assist you with the online application process.
Here are the general South Korea passport photo requirements and specifications:
- Photo size: 45 mm in height and 35 mm in width
- The photo you submit must be in color
- Head position: keep your head straight
- Recency: must be as recent as 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: must be clearly visible
- The picture should not be blurry
- Glasses: only acceptable if they do not cover your eyes
- Headgear: as a rule, no. Exceptions are made for religious purposes
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Attire, clothing, dress code: avoid white clothes
- Beard: it is allowed only if it shows your everyday look
- Quantity needed in application: 2
SOUTH KOREA PASSPORT PHOTOS AND VISA PHOTO REQUIREMENTS – RULES, GUIDELINES, AND SPECIFICATIONS
While we already listed the South Korea passport photo requirements, we feel that it is necessary to provide more details regarding some of them. You may not know this but failing to submit a proper passport photo is one of the most common causes of rejection. We want to spare you the effort to repeat the application process.